To provide a platform for individual and institutional contributors to collectively bring peace, love and happiness through charity (humanitarian) and Dhammaduta work, consistent with the teachings of the Buddha.
To become a well-respected Buddhist organisation that inspires people, providing the platform for them to come together to carry out charity (humanitarian) and Dhammaduta activities.
- Build a community of compassionate and dedicated members, volunteers and well-wishers to bring forth Universal Love.
- Create favorable environment for basic health, education and community welfare for the less fortunate - regardless of race, language or religion, in Singapore and overseas.
- Create opportunities for individuals and institutions to engage in humanitarian projects and activities which promote kindness and compassion.
- Inspire more people to offer assistance to the disadvantaged in society, through donations and /or regular pledges in cash or in kind, or through active involvement.
- Be a respected Buddhist organisation that puts the Buddha's teachings into action in terms of dana, sila, and bhavana; and promote Dhamma knowledge and practices.
to join us in this
we light up the world
Firefly Mission believes in the principle of cultural relativism and
do not support projects or organisations that may attempt to convert
recipients or involve in activities that disrespects local cultural
who are we
how we started ?