Firefly Mission (FFM) would like to invite you to join us in lighting up the world.
SBS Kathina Trip (26 Oct – 29 Oct 2018)
Firefly Mission Myanmar Trip 2018 (08th Dec – 16th Dec 2018 )
Firefly Mission Mae Sot Trip – (25 Dec 2018 – 1 Jan 2019)
We look forward for your participation . Please register early with us. See below the details of each trips.
1) Sasanarakkha Buddhist Sanctuary (SBS) Kathina Trip (26 Oct – 29 Oct 2018)
Fare: S$400 Adult ; S$370 Child/Student
Proposed Itinerary (subject to change ) :
|Day 1||26-Oct (Fri)||Singapore – Melaka (dinner)|
|Day 2||27-Oct (Sat)||Melaka – Nalanda Centre – Taiping (breakfast/lunch)|
|Day 3||28-Oct (Sun)||SBS Kathina Day / Taiping – KL (breakfast/lunch @ SBS)|
|Day 4||29-Oct (Mon)||KL – Tzu Chi – Singapore (breakfast/lunch)|
Please purchase your own travel insurance for this trip
Kindly complete the registration and indemnity forms: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/0147933585180ba0eb236a61c/files/72b36564-1aaa-4e09-a8b5-8a1f702c53e4/FFM_SBS_KATHINA_2018_REGISTRATION_FORM.docx and email to Bro Loo Kim Lye at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modes of Payment:
Cheque – payable to “Firefly Mission” kindly indicate “SBS Kathina 2018” at the back of the cheque (please mail to Firefly Mission, c/o Loo Kim Lye, Blk 37 Cambridge Road #07-143, Singapore 210037);
Fund Transfer (via internet banking or ATM) – “Firefly Mission”, DBS Autosave Account: 001-902726-8 (DBS Bank Code: 7171; Branch Code: 001).
As soon as you effect payment via cheque, internet banking or ATM, please message or email to notify the following for tracking purposes:
Looking forward to your continued support. Thank you
… together we light up the world
2) Firefly Mission Myanmar Trip 2018 (08th Dec – 16th Dec 2018 )
FIREFLY MISSION MYANMAR TRIP 2018 – Announcement & Registration
08th Dec 2018 (Sat) to 16th Dec 2018 (Sun) / (9 days 8 nights)
Closing date for registration: 30th September 2018
- A trip to participate in lighting up lives of thousands in Myanmar
- A good chance to build & cultivate the spiritual friendships among Dhamma practitioners – Kalyana Mitta
An opportunity to:
- partake in helping to sponsor building of education/health facilities in various parts of Myanmar.
- donate requisites to monastics
- donate stationeries to students
- donate to various institutions (schools/hospitals/orphanages)
- stay in schools/hostel built by Firefly Mission
Proposed Itinerary (subject to change)
|Day 1||8-Dec (Sat)||Singapore – Yangon|
|Day 2||9-Dec (Sun)||Yangon-Kyaikhto-Taungsun|
|Day 3||10-Dec (Mon)||Kyaikhto-Shwegyin|
|Day 4||11-Dec (Tues)||Shwegyin|
|Day 5||12-Dec (Wed)||Shwegyin-Bagan|
|Day 6||13-Dec (Thurs)||Bagan|
|Day 7||14-Dec (Fri)||Bagan-Gyuthiri & Ywar Yar Villages|
|Day 8||15-Dec (Sat)||Bagan-Yangon (domestic flight)|
|Day 9||16-Dec (Sun)||Yangon-Singapore|
Adult S$1,800 per person; Child/Student S$1,600 per person
(Trip fare includes airfare, land transfers, accommodation, meals, tips & FFM polo t-shirts)
Please purchase your own travel insurance for the trip.
If you would like to participate in this trip, please submit your registration as soon as possible as available seat is on first-come first-serve basis.
- Please complete the registration and indemnity forms https://gallery.mailchimp.com/0147933585180ba0eb236a61c/files/db3419e4-6da5-4280-9767-5f0e75926d6e/FFM_MYANMAR_2018_REGISTRATION_FORM.docx with photocopy of passport and send to :
- By Email to Bro Loo Kim Lye at email@example.com
- By post to Firefly Mission c/o Loo Kim Lye, Blk 37 Cambridge Road #07-143, Singapore 210037.
- We seek your understanding that we are only able to confirm registration upon receipt of non-refundable deposit of SGD500 per participant.
- You may make the non-refundable deposit via one of following methods:
- Issue a cheque made payable to “Firefly Mission” and indicate “Myanmar Trip 2018” at the back of the cheque, and mail to Blk 37 Cambridge Road #07-143, Singapore 210037.
- Via internet banking to FFM’s DBS Autosave Account: 001-902726-8. Please ensure that you email Bro Loo and Bro Rene (Asst. Treasurer) (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the ibanking reference number in order for us to acknowledge receipt.
There is no visa requirement for Singaporean but visa is required for Malaysian. You will be advised when to submit visa application to our travel agent.
Should you need any clarification and/or more information, please contact Bro Loo at mobile no. 97825032 or email to email@example.com.
With heartfelt gratitude for your kindness, compassion and generosity….together we light up the world!
With Gratitude & Metta,
President, Executive Committee and Coordinators
Firefly Mission (萤火之光)
3) Firefly Mission Mae Sot Trip – (25 Dec 2018 – 1 Jan 2019)
Firefly Mission Mae Sot Trip – Announcement and Registration
(25 Dec 2018 – 1 Jan 2019)
Firefly Mission will be visiting Mae Sot (near the border between Thailand and Myanmar) from 25/12/2018 to 01/01/2019.
We are hosting a Pha Pa Event(Offering of Forest Cloth to the Sangha) at Ajahn Piak monastery in Mae sot, Thailand and would like to invite you to participate.
During our visit, we will visit some of the forest monastery, villages, School around Mae Sot area to donate provision, stationeries and follow up with the project that FFM had contributed previously.
We will be staying in the monastery during our trip. The weather temperature at Mae Sot, day time 24 degree celsius and night time 14 degree celsius.
Fare for the trip
Full fare $1500/- (Including Air fare, land transport, lodging, meal, travel insurance, Pha-Pa expense and dana).
Land Tour $1200/- (Not include Air Ticket, Pls note Air-ASIA do not land at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok)
Deposit : $450/-
Modes of Payment:
Cheque – Made payable to “Firefly Mission” and kindly indicate “Mae Sot Trip 2018” at the back of the cheque (please mail it to FFM’s registered address at 148 Cashew Crescent Singapore 679855);
Fund Transfer (via internet banking or ATM) – “Firefly Mission”, DBS Autosave Account: 001-902726-8 (Bank Code: 7171; Branch Code: 001).
As soon as you effect payment via cheque, internet banking or ATM, please send an email to notify the following FFM’s representatives for tracking purposes:
Please complete the registration and indemnity forms https://gallery.mailchimp.com/0147933585180ba0eb236a61c/files/d8368a4a-670e-488d-afd0-9028e745982c/Mae_Sot_registraton_form_2018.docx
|25/12/2018|| Sin to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Bangkok Airport to Mae Sot by bus
Overnight in Forest Monastery @ Huay Chang Lai
|26/12/2018||Morning Pindapata (Alms offering)
Pha-Pa Ceremony in Forest Monastery @ Huay Chang Lai (Abbot, Ajahn Piak)
Move to Ban Sam Muen Thung; Wat Sam Muen Thung (Abbot, Ajahn Sat)
|27/12/2018||Move to Ban Huay Meng Han, Forest Monastery, Abbott, Ajahn Dhamm
Evening Dhamma talk by Ajahn Dhamm
|28/12/2018||Ban Huay Meng Han. Visit the kindergarten and villagers
Evening Dhamma talk by Ajahn Dahmm
|29/12/2018||Move to Huay Chang Lai, Forest Monastery, Abbott Ajahn Piak
Visit Wat Doi MUSA
|30/12/2018||Visiting school at Ban Huay Jia Ku
Visit Ajahn Por Monastery (Wat Huai Pla Lot)
Evening camp fire with villagers
|31/12/2018||Leave Mae Sot to Bangkok
Overnight at Bangkok City Hotel
|01/01/2019||Depart for Singapore.|